Do you feel muscle weakness and don’t have the same strength as always? Go ahead and prepare some of these smoothies and take advantage of their properties to get over it.
- Green Vegetables and Hemp Protein Shake
- Learn How to Make Three Yummy Papaya Smoothies
- Learn How to Make a Delicious Strawberry Watermelon Slushie
Muscle fatigue is the total or partial loss of muscle capacity for producing strength. It involves a strong feeling of weakness and fatigue that often lasts several days.
Its appearance is often due to physical over-training. However, it also occurs due to nutritional deficiencies, undue efforts, mental stress, and dehydration.
Patients who suffer from it must rest to avoid complications.
However, to accelerate your recovery, you can drink some smoothies full of nutrients that benefit the muscles.
In this article, we want to share five healthy liquids that can contribute to the relief of this problem.
1. Melon, grape, and spinach smoothie
Although it’s low in calories, this smoothie is a muscle tonic that helps reduce the symptoms of fatigue.
It contains high levels of potassium and magnesium, minerals that improve physical performance by reducing fatigue and strengthening muscles.
- Three slices of melon
- Ten red grapes
- Eight spinach leaves
- One glass of water (200 ml)
- First, cut the melon into several cubes and process it in the blender with the grapes, spinach, and glass of water.
- After obtaining a smooth drink, serve it instantly.
- Enjoy the smoothie on an empty stomach or after your workouts.
2. Pineapple and banana smoothies
This delicious smoothie is recommended to increase your energy levels before workouts. Overall, its essential minerals help protect muscles and help prevent dehydration.
- Two pineapple slices
- One ripe banana
- Two tablespoons of oatmeal (30 g)
- One glass of water (200 ml)
- First, chop the pineapple and beat it in the blender with the rest of the ingredients.
- Make sure you get a smooth drink without lumps.
- Drink the smoothie 30 minutes before training.
- You can also prepare it when you’ve done some strenuous physical exercise.
3. Carrot, orange, and spinach smoothie
With this drink, you’ll offer your body a bonus of antioxidant compounds, vitamins, and minerals that help counteract the effects of muscle fatigue.
Overall, its nutrients decrease cellular dehydration and promote circulation for good oxygenation of muscles.
- Eight carrots
- One orange
- Two spinach leaves
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- First, remove the juice from the carrots with juices.
- Then, process it in the blender with the juice of an orange and spinach.
- After a smooth drink, serve it and add the juice from half a lemon.
- Drink the smoothie after your workouts or after doing some strenuous activity.
- Optionally, consume it in mid-morning, at least three times a week.
4. Coconut water and spirulina smoothie
The mixture of coconut water with spirulina helps us remineralize the body when we’re dehydrated or lose salts from excess sweating during exercise.
Due to its antioxidant content, it’s a drink with a low-calorie intake that helps detoxify the body while overcoming muscle strength.
- A glass of coconut water (200 ml)
- One spoonful of spirulina (15 g)
- ½ green apple
- Pour all the ingredients into the blender.
- Then, process until a smooth drink is obtained.
- Take it right away after your workouts or when you feel fatigued.
5. Papaya, orange, and lemon smoothie
Rich in dietary fiber, natural sugars, and essential minerals, this liquefied papaya, and citrus smoothie, helps us minimize muscle fatigue’s effects.
Overall, its diuretic effect stimulates the elimination of liquids and combats inflammation and fatigue.
- Three slices of papaya
- Three oranges
- One lemon
- ½ glass of water (100 ml)
- First, cut the slices of papaya into several cubes. Then, please put them in the blender.
- After, extract the juice of the citrus fruits and add it to half a glass of water.
- Process everything for a few moments until the ingredients are mixed well.
- Consume the smoothie on an empty stomach or when you feel some symptoms of fatigue.
- Please take it as a preventive for muscle fatigue after your workouts.
Do you feel muscle weakness and don’t have the same strength as always? Prepare some of these smoothies and take advantage of their properties to get over it.
Remember that, in addition to this, it’s essential to rest and increase your water consumption.
There are many entertaining exercise plans with the primary objective of achieving tone and building muscle. Despite this, it’s fundamental to consider certain foods that play a principal role in achieving good results. Try These 7 Foods To Build MuscleThese days.